Tulsa Roofing Company – Do you know someone that has gone through a hard time in the life? Maybe they’ve had a medical issue that had to be paid for or they have lost their job and can’t afford the necessities in life such as a new roofing system. Bad things happen to good people and that’s why No Roof Left Behind is there to help communities organize and rally around a local family in need.
No Roof Left Behind was created back in 2009 to help out families within the community and provide those families with a good roof over their head. The nationwide program gives the community members an opportunity to help a neighbor in need. NRLB pairs up with local contractors for the framework (that’s us) to provide a new roof at no cost to the deserving homeowner in need.
So, how does it work? There are a couple steps that go into play with selecting the family in need.
- It starts with uploading photos and a brief story of someone that you know of that needs a new roofing system. The family in need can even be your own!
- The volunteers within the community review the nominees by selecting four finalists.
- Once the four finalists are selected and revealed, the public voting begins.
- The winner will then be revealed online.
- Finally, the community will all come together for an installation celebration. The installation celebration will almost be set up like a “GRAND OPENING” for the family’s new roof.
With No Roof Left Behind program, there are many ways to get involved. Whether you’re a local contractor, a homeowner that wants to nominate or be the nominee, or a sponsor throughout the process, there’s an involvement piece for everyone.
Roofscapes gets involved by being the contractors. Our contractors thoroughly enjoy helping out the community members that are in need of a roof, and we love working with them to see what roof would best fit their home and style.
The homeowner that wants to nominate a family in need of a new roofing system can go through the motions of selecting a family as well as nominating themselves. NRLB is a great way to get the community involved in a project together by spreading the word on social media and throughout the town with family and friends.
Sponsors can donate with money towards the administration of NRLB or volunteering their time for the installation day. Donations can be products used for the new roofing system or help serve lunch at the installation day.
Our community is very important to Roofscapes. Anything we can help pitch in to make it a better place, we’re on it! The No Roof Left Behind program for Roofscapes will be in August, so stay tuned!